Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 2:53 AM CDT on April 19, 2014
Expires 8:56 AM EDT on April 21, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Pea River near Ariton (us 231).
* From this morning to Monday morning... or until the warning is
* At 2:00 am Saturday the stage was 10.1 feet.
* Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will rise above flood stage today
and crest near 17.1 feet late tonight or early Sunday.
* Impact... at 17.0 feet... the basement of a home on U.S. Highway 231
and the Pea River will be flooded.
Lat... Lon 3162 8579 3149 8593 3143 8590 3162 8571
Statement as of 2:34 AM EDT on April 19, 2014
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Apalachicola...
a record rainfall of 1.69 inches was set at Apalachicola on
Friday... April 18. This breaks the old record of 1.62 set in 1943.
Local Storm Report
04/18/2014 0245 PM
2 miles E of Marvin chapel, Coffee County.
Flood, reported by Emergency Mngr.
Water over the roadway near the intersection of County
Road 655 and County Road 663 in far southern Coffee
County. County officials investigating for possible
- Alabama - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Record Report
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- California - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- District of Columbia - Record Report
- Florida - Tornado Watch , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Record Report
- Massachusetts - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Missouri - Record Report
- New Jersey - Special Statement , Record Report
- New York - Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- North Carolina - Areal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory
- Pennsylvania - Special Statement
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Tennessee - Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Air Quality Alert
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Wyoming - Public Information Statement