Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:53 PM CDT on September 02, 2015
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on September 05, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Cache River near Patterson.
* Until late Friday night... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 PM Wednesday the stage was 8.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will remain near flood stage though Thursday
before falling below flood stage early on Friday.
* Impacts at 8.0 feet... low swampy Timberland along the river begins
to flood. Flood gates should be closed and equipment moved out of
the low grounds along the river and tributaries.
Fld observed forecast 7 am
location stg stg day time Thu Fri Sat sun Mon
Patterson 8 7.9 Wed 08 PM 8.0 7.9 7.9 7.8 7.7
Lat... Lon 3510 9133 3522 9128 3539 9123 3538 9113
3521 9117 3508 9122
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Connecticut - Air Quality Alert
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, High Surf Warning , High Surf Warning , Record Report
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- New Jersey - Air Quality Alert
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- New York - Special Statement , Air Quality Alert
- North Carolina - Air Quality Alert
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oregon - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Record Report
- Vermont - Special Statement
- Washington - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report