Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:49 PM CDT on April 19, 2014
Expires 12:48 PM EDT on April 20, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Cache River near Patterson.
* Until further notice... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 PM Saturday the stage was 10.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue rising to near 10.3 feet by
Sunday morning... then begin to slowly fall on Monday.
* Impacts at 10.0 feet... pastureland and cropland not protected by
levees in Jackson and Woodruff counties affected. Water is deep along
the shoulders of State Highway 18 near Grubbs. Water over portions of
Woodruff County Road 775 north of State Highway 260.
Fld observed forecast 7am
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Patterson 8 10.2 Sat 08 PM 10.3 10.2 10.0 9.8 9.8
Lat... Lon 3510 9133 3522 9128 3539 9123 3538 9113
3521 9117 3508 9122
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Montana - High Wind Warning
- New Mexico - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New York - Flood Warning
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning