Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:15 PM CDT on October 21, 2014
Expires 11:00 AM EDT on October 25, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Cache River near Patterson.
* Until Saturday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 PM Tuesday the stage was 9.1 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Fld observed forecast 7 am
location stg stg day time Wed Thu Fri Sat sun
Patterson 8 9.1 Tue 08 PM 9.1 8.7 7.9 6.9 5.9
Lat... Lon 3510 9133 3522 9128 3539 9123 3538 9113
3521 9117 3508 9122
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Connecticut - Public Information Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Maine - Areal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory
- Massachusetts - Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Public Information Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Hampshire - Areal Flood Watch
- New Jersey - Areal Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- New York - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory
- Oregon - High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Tennessee - Frost Advisory
- Texas - Coastal Flood Statement
- Utah - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Vermont - Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Frost Advisory
- Washington - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report , Public Information Statement