Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:59 PM CDT on September 19, 2014
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on September 25, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Cache River near Patterson.
* Until late Wednesday night... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:00 PM Friday the stage was 9.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 8.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall through the weekend...
and is forecast to fall below flood stage by midweek.
Fld observed forecast 7 am
location stg stg day time Sat sun Mon Tue Wed
Patterson 8 9.3 Fri 08 PM 9.3 9.0 8.7 8.3 7.7
Lat... Lon 3510 9133 3522 9128 3539 9123 3538 9113
3521 9117 3508 9122
- Alaska - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Georgia - Record Report
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Indiana - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Maine - Public Information Statement
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Missouri - Special Statement
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Nebraska - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch
- New Mexico - Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Puerto Rico - Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- South Carolina - Record Report
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory
- Texas - Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch
- Vermont - Record Report
- Virginia - Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report