Current Watches and Warnings
California, San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys-The Inland Empire
Statement as of 1:08 PM PDT on October 08, 2015
Expires 11:00 PM EDT on October 09, 2015
... Heat advisory remains in effect from 10 am to 8 PM PDT
the inland Empire... 100 to 105 degrees.
Inland Orange County and the San Diego valleys... 95 to 103.
Coastal Orange and San Diego counties... 87 to 97.
Santa Ana Mountains... 95 to 100.
* Timing... Friday will be the hottest day. Not quite as hot
Saturday and Sunday.
* Impacts... risk of heat related illness. Those at high risk
include children... the elderly... and pets without adequate
Take extra precautions if you work or spend time outside. When
possible... reschedule strenuous activities to early morning or
evening. Know the signs and symptoms of heat exhaustion and heat
stroke. Wear light weight and loose fitting clothing when
possible and drink plenty of water.
- Alabama - Public Information Statement
- Alaska - High Wind Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Public Information Statement
- California - Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Public Information Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Louisiana - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Public Information Statement
- Montana - High Wind Watch , Air Quality Alert
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Mexico - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Oregon - Special Statement
- Puerto Rico - Coastal Hazard Statement
- South Dakota - Frost Advisory
- Utah - Public Information Statement
- Virgin Islands - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Washington - Special Statement , Record Report