Current Watches and Warnings
Florida, Inland Bay
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 3:11 PM CDT on July 31, 2015
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on August 02, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch in effect from Saturday morning through
The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a
* Flash Flood Watch for portions of northwest Florida and
Georgia... including the following in FL... coastal Bay... coastal
Dixie... coastal Franklin... coastal Gulf... coastal
Jefferson... coastal Taylor... coastal Wakulla... Calhoun...
Gadsden... inland Bay... inland Dixie... inland Franklin... inland
Gulf... inland Jefferson... inland Taylor... inland
Wakulla... Lafayette... Leon... Liberty and Madison. In
Georgia... Berrien... Brooks... Colquitt... Cook...
Decatur... Grady... Lanier... Lowndes and Thomas.
* From Saturday morning through Sunday morning
* widespread rainfall totals of 3 to 6 inches and isolated areas
with even higher totals may lead to flash flooding.
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Alaska - Dense Smoke Advisory
- Arizona - Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Flash Flood Watch , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flash Flood Watch
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Watch / Flood Statement
- Montana - Fire Weather Watch
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Flood Watch / Flood Statement , Record Report
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Coastal Hazard Statement , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Oklahoma - Flash Flood Watch
- Oregon - Heat Advisory , Excessive Heat Warning , Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch , Record Report
- Texas - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Utah - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Record Report
- Washington - Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Public Information Statement