Current Watches and Warnings
Florida, Inland Taylor
Flood Warning, Flash Flood Warning
Statement as of 9:26 AM EDT on August 04, 2015
Expires 12:15 PM EDT on August 04, 2015
911 am EDT Tue Aug 4 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Steinhatchee River near Steinhatchee (us 19).
* Until Friday afternoon.
* At 8:45 am Tuesday the stage was 15.5 feet.
* Minor flooding will continue.
* Flood stage is 12.2 feet.
* Forecast: the river will rise slightly or remain steady before it begins
to fall this evening. The river will likely fall below flood stage by
* Impact: at 15.7 feet: water has flooded all of River Road NE and
Ancient Oaks private roads up to 3 feet deep in some areas. All
houses and Mobile homes now have water flowing underneath. Water is
also flooding property and is under some houses on cooey island
near Palm street NE.
Lat... Lon 2982 8335 2973 8337 2968 8343 2964 8340 2967 8333 2982 8328
The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a
* Flash Flood Warning for...
southeastern Taylor County in The Big Bend of Florida...
* until 1215 PM EDT
* at 909 am EDT... Doppler radar indicated a thunderstorm producing
heavy rain across the warned area. 2 to 4 inches of rain have
fallen in areas with standing water from previous days rain. Flash
flooding is expected to begin shortly... with another 2 inches of
rain possible over the next hour or so.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Steinhatchee... Fish Creek... Howell Place... Bird Island... Cedar
Island... Blue Springs and Keaton Beach.
Move to higher ground now. Act quickly to protect your life.
Lat... Lon 2968 8346 2969 8348 2972 8349 2971 8352
2973 8355 2976 8356 2976 8359 2977 8357
2978 8358 2978 8359 2982 8359 2982 8360
2987 8355 2972 8334 2967 8337
Statement as of 12:30 PM EDT on August 03, 2015
... .July 2015 tied the hottest July on record for Tallahassee...
The average monthly temperature for July recorded at the Tallahassee
Regional Airport was 85.4 degrees, 3.4 degrees above normal. This
ties the hottest July on record that was set back in 1932.
- Alabama - Record Report
- Alaska - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arizona - Excessive Heat Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning, Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Areal Flood Watch , Record Report
- Georgia - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Watch , High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Montana - Flash Flood Watch , Air Quality Alert
- Nebraska - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- New York - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Ohio - Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Public Information Statement
- South Dakota - Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory
- Texas - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Utah - Record Report
- Washington - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Warning, Fire Weather Watch
- West Virginia - Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report