Current Watches and Warnings
Florida, Inland Dixie
Severe Thunderstorm Warning
Statement as of 5:27 AM EDT on March 19, 2018
Expires 6:30 AM EDT on March 19, 2018
The National Weather Service in Tallahassee has issued a
* Severe Thunderstorm Warning for...
Lafayette County in Big Bend of Florida...
northern Dixie County in Big Bend of Florida...
Taylor County in Big Bend of Florida...
* until 630 am EDT
* at 527 am EDT, a severe thunderstorm was located 9 miles southeast
of Perry, moving southeast at 55 mph.
Hazard... 60 mph wind gusts.
Source... radar indicated.
Impact... expect damage to roofs, siding, and trees.
* Locations impacted include...
Mayo, Perry, Cross City, Steinhatchee, Pinland, Tennille, Shamrock,
Jug Island, Clara, Cross City Airport, Buckville, Dekle Beach,
Jonesboro, Jack Lee Island, Hatch Bend, Foley, Salem, Perry-Foley
Airport, San Pedro Junction and Hampton Springs.
For your protection move to an interior room on the lowest floor of a
Lat... Lon 2983 8290 2982 8293 2980 8292 2975 8295
2975 8294 2945 8335 2980 8370 2986 8373
2989 8379 3000 8390 3025 8336 3017 8323
3010 8321 3010 8312 3000 8297 2996 8295
2995 8292 2989 8292 2990 8290 2986 8288
time... Mot... loc 0927z 300deg 49kt 2999 8352
Statement as of 6:04 AM EDT on March 19, 2018
Expires 6:45 AM EDT on March 19, 2018
... Significant weather advisory for central Dixie County until 645 am
At 604 am EDT, National Weather Service Doppler radar indicated a
strong thunderstorm over Cross City, moving southeast at 35 mph.
Dime size hail and wind gusts of 50 to 55 mph will be possible with
Locations impacted include...
Cross City, Horseshoe Point, Fowlers Bluff, Suwannee, Horseshoe
Beach, Shired Island, Old Town, Eugene, Yellow Jacket and Fanning
Frequent cloud to ground lightning is occurring with this storm.
Lightning can strike 10 miles away from a thunderstorm. Seek a safe
shelter inside a building or vehicle.
Lat... Lon 2947 8333 2975 8294 2972 8294 2972 8296
2970 8294 2970 8296 2964 8296 2963 8297
2958 8295 2959 8294 2954 8298 2947 8298
2943 8302 2940 8302 2937 8307 2935 8306
2932 8314 2929 8318
time... Mot... loc 1004z 311deg 31kt 2965 8312
- Alabama - Coastal Hazard Statement , Dense Fog Advisory
- Alaska - Winter Weather Advisory , Blizzard Warning , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Lake Wind Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- California - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Weather Statement
- Florida - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Guam - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kansas - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Kentucky - Flood Warning
- Louisiana - Storm Surge Warning, Tropical Storm Warning , Flood Warning , Lake Wind Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Michigan - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Montana - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Watch , Winter Weather Advisory
- Nebraska - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Nevada - Special Statement
- New Mexico - Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Special Statement
- North Dakota - Winter Weather Advisory
- Oklahoma - Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory
- Puerto Rico - Coastal Hazard Statement
- South Dakota - Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Tropical Storm Warning , Storm Surge Watch, Tropical Storm Warning , Flood Warning , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Watch, Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Record Report
- Utah - Record Report
- Virginia - Special Statement
- Wisconsin -