Current Watches and Warnings
Florida, Northern Lake County
Areal Flood Watch
Statement as of 4:55 AM EDT on August 30, 2015
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on August 31, 2015
... Flood Watch remains in effect through Monday evening...
The Flood Watch continues for
* east central Florida including...
Brevard... Indian River... Lake... Martin... Okeechobee...
Orange... Osceola... Seminole... St. Lucie... and Volusia County.
* Through Monday evening
* deep tropical moisture over the region combined with additional
tropical moisture from the remnants of Erika moving over the
Florida Straits and the west half of Cuba will create a threat
for very heavy rainfall across east central Florida through
Monday. Rainfall between 2 to 3 inches will be common with
local amounts between 3 and 5 inches possible.
* Heavy rain may create significant flooding of streets... urban
areas... and low lying flood prone areas.
A Flood Watch means there is a potential for flooding based on
You should monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible
flood warnings. Those living in areas prone to flooding should be
prepared to take action should flooding develop.
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch, Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Watch , High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flash Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - High Wind Warning , Dense Smoke Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Nebraska - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Beach Hazard Statement
- Oregon - Air Quality Alert
- Puerto Rico - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Texas - Record Report
- Washington - Air Quality Alert , Special Statement , Record Report
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning