Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 3:09 PM EDT on March 27, 2015
Expires 10:00 AM EDT on March 29, 2015
... Freeze watch remains in effect from late Saturday night
through Sunday morning...
* locations... north of a line from Hamilton to Macon to Louisville.
* Temperatures... in the lower 30s.
* Timing... late Saturday night and early Sunday morning.
* Impacts... freezing temperatures will damage tender vegetation.
A freeze watch means conditions are favorable for a freeze event
in and close to the watch area. Those with agricultural interests
in the watch area should make preparations to protect sensitive
vegetation and Young trees.
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Freeze Warning
- California - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Freeze Watch , Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Kentucky - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Massachusetts - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Fire Weather Watch
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory , Freeze Warning , Special Statement
- Nebraska - Fire Weather Warning
- Nevada - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Flood Advisory
- Oregon - Special Statement , Record Report
- Rhode Island - Special Statement
- South Dakota - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Warning
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning
- Utah - Record Report
- Virginia - Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch
- Washington - Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Wyoming - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Record Report