Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 10:30 PM EDT on May 02, 2015
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on May 07, 2015
948 PM EDT Sat may 2 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohoopee river near Reidsville.
* At 10 PM Saturday the stage was 12.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Forecast, the river is expected to drop below flood stage Monday
* At 11.0 feet, water enters the back yards of some homes in the Joy
Lat... Lon 3216 8225 3217 8217 3205 8212 3190 8207
3192 8217 3204 8221
... Flood Warning extended until Thursday morning... the Flood Warning
the Altamaha river at Baxley.
* Until Thursday morning... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 8:45 PM Saturday the stage was 77.3 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 74.5 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
early Thursday morning.
* Impact... at 74.5 feet... minor flooding of Timber and agricultural
land can be expected.
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue Wed Thu
Baxley 74 77.3 Sat 09 PM 76.8 76.2 75.7 75.1 74.3
Lat... Lon 3194 8243 3188 8222 3176 8199 3183 8195 3193 8213 3200 8243
- Alabama - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Fire Weather Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- North Carolina - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Virginia - Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report