Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:57 AM EDT on May 03, 2015
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on May 06, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Altamaha river at Baxley.
* Until Wednesday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:45 am Sunday the stage was 76.9 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 74.5 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Wednesday early afternoon.
* Impact... at 74.5 feet... minor flooding of Timber and agricultural
land can be expected.
Fld observed 7am EST / 8am EDT forecast
location stg stg day time Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
Baxley 74 76.9 sun 10 am 76.2 75.6 74.7 74.0 73.3
Lat... Lon 3194 8243 3188 8222 3176 8199 3183 8195 3193 8213 3200 8243
- Alabama - Record Report
- Alaska - Freezing Rain Advisory
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Fire Weather Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Record Report
- Missouri - Public Information Statement
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- North Carolina - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- South Dakota - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Hydrologic Statement
- Virginia - Record Report
- West Virginia - Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report