Current Watches and Warnings
Areal Flood Watch
Statement as of 1:42 PM GMT on September 28, 2016
Expires 8:00 AM EDT on September 29, 2016
... Flood Watch in effect through Thursday evening...
The National Weather Service in tiyan has issued a
* Flood Watch for Guam... Rota... Tinian and Saipan.
* Through Thursday evening
* heavy rainfall is expected the next couple of days from tropical
depression Chaba. As it passes through the marianas tonight
through Thursday... rainfall of 4 to 8 inches is possible with
locally higher amounts.
* Rainfall of this magnitude would produce flash floods...
especially in flood-prone and low-lying areas.
Monitor later forecasts and be alert for possible flood warnings.
Those living in areas prone to flooding should be prepared to take
action should flooding develop.
- Alaska - Coastal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- California - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- District of Columbia - Flash Flood Watch
- Florida - Beach Hazard Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Public Information Statement
- Maryland - Flash Flood Watch
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Special Statement , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Record Report
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Virginia - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Flash Flood Watch
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning