Current Watches and Warnings
Hawaii, Oahu South Shore
High Surf Advisory
Statement as of 3:37 PM HST on October 20, 2014
Expires 12:00 PM EDT on October 21, 2014
... High surf advisory remains in effect until 6 am HST Tuesday...
A high surf advisory remains in effect until 6 am HST Tuesday.
* Surf... 10 to 15 feet along north facing shores of the Niihau...
Kauai... Oahu... Molokai... Maui... and The Big Island.
* Timing... through tonight.
* Impacts... moderate... expect strong breaking waves... shore
break... and strong long shore and rip currents making swimming
difficult and dangerous.
Beachgoers... swimmers... and surfers should heed all advice given
by ocean safety officials and exercise caution.
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Winter Weather Advisory , Record Report
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory
- Oregon - High Wind Watch , Special Statement
- Texas - Record Report
- Washington - High Wind Watch , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report