Current Watches and Warnings
Hawaii, Molokai Windward
High Surf Advisory
Statement as of 3:35 AM HST on December 19, 2014
Expires 11:00 PM EST on December 19, 2014
... High surf advisory remains in effect until 6 PM HST this
A high surf advisory remains in effect until 6 PM HST this
* Surf... along north and west facing shores of Niihau and
Kauai... and north facing shores of Oahu... Molokai and Maui...
12 to 16 feet. Along west facing shores of Oahu and Molokai...
8 to 12 feet.
* Timing... through 6 PM HST today.
* Impacts... moderate... expect strong breaking waves... shore
break... and strong longshore and rip currents making swimming
difficult and dangerous.
Beachgoers... swimmers... and surfers should heed all advice given
by ocean safety officials and exercise caution. Boaters should
expect recreational surfers and body boarders utilizing Harbor
channels to access surfing areas.
- Arkansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- California - High Surf Advisory, Coastal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory, High Surf Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Colorado - Winter Storm Watch , Public Information Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Winter Storm Watch
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Watch
- Maine - Record Report
- Missouri - Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - Winter Weather Statement , Dense Fog Advisory
- Nebraska - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Dense Fog Advisory
- New York - Winter Weather Statement
- Ohio - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Dense Fog Advisory
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Special Statement
- Pennsylvania - Winter Weather Statement , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Texas - Public Information Statement
- Utah - Winter Storm Watch
- Washington - High Surf Advisory , High Surf Advisory, Coastal Flood Watch , High Wind Watch , Air Stagnation Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- West Virginia - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Areal Flood Warning , Special Weather Statement
- Wyoming - High Wind Watch , Winter Storm Watch , Dense Fog Advisory