Current Watches and Warnings
Hawaii, Lanai Makai
High Surf Advisory
Statement as of 5:14 PM HST on August 28, 2014
Expires 12:00 PM EDT on August 30, 2014
... High surf advisory remains in effect until 6 am HST Saturday...
A high surf advisory remains in effect until 6 am HST Saturday.
* Surf... 6 to 9 feet on south facing shores. Building to 6 to 9
feet on east facing shores tonight.
* Timing... tonight through Friday night.
* Impacts... moderate... expect strong breaking waves... shore
break... and strong longshore and rip currents making swimming
difficult and dangerous.
Always heed lifeguard advice and know your limits. When in
doubt... do not go out.
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Florida - Record Report
- Georgia - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Record Report
- Illinois - Areal Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Areal Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning
- Maine - High Surf Advisory
- Massachusetts - High Surf Advisory
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Montana - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Nebraska - Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Hydrologic Statement , Record Report
- New Hampshire - High Surf Advisory
- North Carolina - Special Statement
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Puerto Rico - Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory
- Rhode Island - High Surf Advisory
- South Carolina - Record Report
- South Dakota - Areal Flood Advisory
- Texas - Coastal Hazard Statement , Special Weather Statement
- Virgin Islands - Flood Watch, Areal Flood Advisory
- Virginia - Special Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Public Information Statement