Current Watches and Warnings
Hawaii, Windward Haleakala
High Surf Advisory
Statement as of 10:47 PM HST on October 19, 2014
Expires 12:00 PM EDT on October 20, 2014
... High surf advisory remains in effect until 6 am HST Monday...
A high surf advisory remains in effect until 6 am HST Monday.
* Surf... 10 to 15 feet along north facing shores... 8 to 12 feet
along west facing shores... and 5 to 8 feet along south facing
* Timing... through tonight.
* Impacts... moderate... expect strong breaking waves... shore
break... and strong long shore and rip currents making swimming
difficult and dangerous.
Beachgoers... swimmers... and surfers should heed all advice given
by ocean safety officials and exercise caution.
Statement as of 4:29 PM HST on October 19, 2014
... Record daily maximum rainfall set at Honolulu HI...
A record rainfall of 3.4 inch(es) was set at Honolulu HI today.
This breaks the old record of 1.86 set in 1999.
- Alabama - Special Statement
- Alaska - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Winter Weather Statement
- Georgia - Public Information Statement
- Idaho - Record Report
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Winter Weather Statement
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory
- New York - Public Information Statement
- Pennsylvania - Public Information Statement
- Rhode Island - Winter Weather Statement
- South Carolina - Public Information Statement
- Tennessee - Special Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Frost Advisory