Current Watches and Warnings
Idaho, Wasatch Mountains/Idaho Portion
Fire Weather Watch
Statement as of 2:46 AM MDT on August 02, 2015
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on August 04, 2015
... Fire Weather Watch remains in effect from Monday morning
through Monday evening for thunderstorms and gusty outflow winds
for southeast Idaho fire weather zone 413 below 5000ft...
* affected area... fire weather zone 413 below 5000ft.
* Wind... gusts over 30 mph possible.
* Thunderstorms... scattered or greater coverage.
* Initially... storms will be dry. However... they will transition
to a mixture of wet and dry by late Monday evening with gusty
winds still a potential risk.
* Impacts... any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
red flag warnings.
Statement as of 1:40 AM MDT on August 02, 2015
... Record high temperature tied at Stanley ID...
The record high temperature of 90 degrees for August 1 was reached
at Stanley Idaho yesterday. This ties the record of 90 last set in
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Special Statement
- Kansas - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Maine - Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Weather Statement , Beach Hazard Statement
- Minnesota - Severe Thunderstorm Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Flood Warning
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Public Information Statement
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Watch
- Oklahoma - Areal Flood Advisory , Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Special Statement
- Tennessee - Air Quality Alert
- Utah - Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement , Special Weather Statement
- - Small Craft Advisory