Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 10:21 AM CDT on September 15, 2014
Expires 5:00 AM EDT on September 16, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Kankakee River at Shelby.
* Until late tonight.
* At 945 am Monday the stage was 9.3 feet.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact... at 9.0 feet... lowland agricultural flooding begins.
Lat... Lon 4127 8727 4121 8756 4111 8753 4118 8722
Public Information Statement
Statement as of 7:37 PM CDT on September 15, 2014
... The NOAA Weather Radio station kzz-57 off the air...
The NOAA Weather Radio station kzz-57 broadcasting from a tower
in Rockford Illinois is currently off the air. Technicians have
been notified of the problem... however it is unclear when service
will be restored.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Alabama - Areal Flood Advisory
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Flash Flood Watch , Excessive Heat Warning , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Special Statement
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Massachusetts - Record Report
- Michigan - Frost Advisory
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Special Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement
- Montana - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Oklahoma - Special Statement
- Oregon - Fire Weather Warning
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Watch
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Vermont - Record Report
- Washington - Fire Weather Warning
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Record Report