Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 10:36 AM CST on December 19, 2014
Expires 7:00 AM EST on December 22, 2014
The Flood Watch continues for
the Calcasieu River near Glenmora
* from Sunday evening to Monday morning.
* At 9:30 am Friday the stage was 5.4 feet.
* Minor flooding is possible.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Forecast... flood stage may be reached by Sunday evening.
* Impact... at stages near 12.0 feet... when the river is rising and
the gauge reading is forecast to reach 12 feet or higher. Roads
upstream from Glenmora, including strothers crossing Road near the
community of Calcasieu and Price Crossing Road near Hineston have
water on them and are subject to being closed. Also, flooding of
forested areas near the river will occur.
Lat... Lon 3113 9279 3090 9269 3090 9262 3105 9265 3115 9275
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- Connecticut - Special Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Idaho - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Watch , Winter Storm Warning , Record Report
- Indiana - Special Statement
- Iowa - Special Statement
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Watch , Record Report
- Maine - Record Report
- Massachusetts - Special Statement
- Minnesota - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Nebraska - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Winter Weather Advisory
- New Mexico - Dense Fog Advisory
- North Carolina - Special Statement
- North Dakota - Winter Weather Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory
- Ohio - Special Statement
- Rhode Island - Special Statement
- Texas - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Utah - Winter Storm Warning
- Virginia - Special Statement
- West Virginia - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - High Wind Watch , High Wind Warning , Winter Storm Watch , Winter Storm Warning