Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 3:30 AM EDT on September 21, 2014
Expires 4:30 AM EDT on September 21, 2014
... Significant weather advisory...
At 328 am EDT... National Weather Service Doppler radar indicated
strong thunderstorms along a line extending from Elsie to Potterville
to Assyria... moving east at 40 mph.
Wind gusts greater than 40 mph... frequent cloud to ground
lightning... brief heavy downpours... are possible with these storms.
* Thunderstorms will be near...
Lansing by 340 am EDT...
Charlotte by 345 am EDT...
Elsie by 330 am EDT...
Bellevue by 340 am EDT...
Eaton Rapids by 405 am EDT...
Leslie by 420 am EDT...
Williamston by 425 am EDT...
Webberville by 430 am EDT...
Gusty winds may cause small objects such as trash bins to blow
around. Stay away from high objects outdoors such as trees. Seek
shelter in a sturdy structure until these storms have passed.
Lat... Lon 4243 8418 4238 8539 4264 8485 4313 8444
4314 8437 4278 8436 4277 8415 4248 8414
time... Mot... loc 0730z 254deg 37kt 4308 8438 4267 8473
- Alaska - Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Special Statement , Record Report
- District of Columbia - Coastal Flood Advisory
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Guam - Areal Flood Advisory
- Hawaii - Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Maryland - Coastal Flood Advisory , Flood Watch / Flood Statement
- Michigan - Special Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nevada - Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- New Mexico - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch
- North Carolina - Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Ohio - Special Statement
- Oregon - Record Report
- Texas - Areal Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch , Hydrologic Statement
- Utah - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Virginia - Coastal Flood Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report , Public Information Statement