Current Watches and Warnings
Minnesota, West Polk
Statement as of 10:18 AM CDT on April 19, 2014
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on April 20, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for...
* ... Oslo... on the Red River.
* Until Sunday evening... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 9:15 am Saturday the stage was 26.3 feet.
* Minor flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
Saturday early afternoon.
* Impact statement(s) - at 26.0 feet, Flood Warning stage... minor.
County Road 2 south of Oslo is closed in sections 2 and 11 of
Daily 7 am CDT/6 am CST forecast stage in feet:
date sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
(month/day) 04/20 04/21 04/22 04/23 04/24 04/25 04/26
Oslo 24.9 22.9 20.9 19.3 18.3 17.6 17.1
Lat... Lon 4810 9721 4807 9698 4846 9706 4848 9725
- Alabama - Flood Warning
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Montana - High Wind Warning
- New Mexico - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- New York - Flood Warning
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning