Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 8:05 PM CDT on April 19, 2014
Expires 3:05 AM EDT on April 21, 2014
The Flood Warning continues for
the Pearl River near Monticello
* until further notice.
* At 7:15 PM Saturday the stage was 27.2 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 22.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue slowly falling.
* Impact... at 26.5 feet... flooding occurs near the Highway 84 bridge
at the Atwood Water Park.
Flood observed forecast 6am crest
location stg stg day time sun Mon Tue crest time date
Middle Pearl River
Monticello 22 27.2 Sat 07 PM 27.0 26.5 26.1 falling
Lat... Lon 3140 9008 3155 9017 3168 9019 3169 9005
3155 9002 3140 8992
- Alabama - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Hawaii - Wind Advisory
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Kansas - Record Report
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Maine - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning
- Missouri - Record Report
- Montana - High Wind Warning
- New Jersey - Record Report
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- New York - Flood Warning , Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , High Surf Advisory , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement , Record Report
- North Dakota - Flood Warning
- Oregon - High Surf Advisory , Frost Advisory
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , Coastal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement , Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Vermont - Flood Warning
- Washington - Areal Flood Warning , High Surf Advisory
- Wisconsin - Flood Warning