Current Watches and Warnings
Montana, Livingston Area
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 3:21 AM MDT on August 30, 2015
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on August 31, 2015
... Red flag warning remains in effect until midnight MDT tonight...
* impacts: low humidities... very warm temperatures... and gusty
winds will create critical fire weather conditions through this
evening. A wind shift with a strong cold front this evening
could cause fires to grow rapidly and erratically.
* Affected area:
in south central Mt... fire weather zones 123... 124... 125... 126...
127 and 128.
* Counties affected:
in central Mt... Golden Valley... Musselshell... Wheatland.
In south central Mt... Carbon... park... Stillwater... Sweet Grass
In southwest Mt... Gallatin.
* Wind: southwest wind gusts of 25 to 40 mph through this
afternoon. Winds will shift to the west/northwest 20 to 30 mph
with gusts to 40 mph this evening.
* Humidity: upper teens to lower 20s.
* Temperatures: in the middle 80s to lower 90s.
Obey local fire restrictions and be very careful with any activity
that could spark a fire.
- Alaska - High Surf Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory , High Wind Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Flash Flood Warning , Flood Warning
- California - Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement, Areal Flood Watch , Areal Flood Watch
- Georgia - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Watch , High Surf Advisory , High Surf Warning , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Indiana - Special Statement , Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Kansas - Dense Fog Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Special Statement
- Minnesota - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Missouri - Flash Flood Warning , Dense Fog Advisory
- Montana - High Wind Warning , Dense Smoke Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Nebraska - Dense Fog Advisory
- Nevada - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Beach Hazard Statement
- Oregon - Air Quality Alert
- Puerto Rico - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Texas - Record Report
- Washington - Air Quality Alert , Special Statement , Record Report
- Wisconsin - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning