Current Watches and Warnings
North Dakota, Dunn
Severe Thunderstorm Watch
Statement as of 11:03 PM MDT on June 24, 2016
Expires 2:00 AM EDT on June 25, 2016
Severe Thunderstorm Watch 296 remains in effect until 1200 am MDT
. North Dakota counties included are
Adams Billings Bowman
Burke Divide Dunn
Golden Valley Hettinger McKenzie
Mountrail slope Stark
Statement as of 9:57 PM MDT on June 24, 2016
Expires 8:00 PM EDT on June 25, 2016
... Wind Advisory remains in effect from 10 am CDT /9 am MDT/ to
7 PM CDT /6 PM MDT/ Saturday...
* timing... Saturday morning through late Saturday afternoon.
* Winds... westerly gusts up to 45 mph.
* Impacts... difficult driving for high profile vehicles. High
waves making boating rough and potentially hazardous.
Dangerous working conditions to those on elevated structures.
Use extra caution if traveling or doing work on elevated
structures. Boaters should use extreme caution... and stay close
to shore or around protected areas.
Statement as of 10:41 PM MDT on June 24, 2016
Expires 1:45 AM EDT on June 25, 2016
... A strong thunderstorm will affect northeastern Stark and
southeastern Dunn counties until 1145 PM MDT...
At 1039 PM MDT... Doppler radar was tracking a strong thunderstorm
over Dickinson... moving northeast at 40 mph.
Wind gusts to 50 mph, nickel sized hail, and brief heavy rain will
be possible with this storm.
Locations impacted include...
Dickinson... Richardton... Gladstone... Taylor... Marshall...
Hirschville... Dickinson regional Airport.
This storm may intensify... so be certain to monitor local radio
stations and available television stations for additional
information and possible warnings from the National Weather Service.
A Severe Thunderstorm Watch remains in effect until midnight MDT for
southwestern North Dakota. A Severe Thunderstorm Watch also remains
in effect until 400 am MDT for south central North Dakota.
Lat... Lon 4742 10244 4681 10209 4674 10280 4695 10301
time... Mot... loc 0439z 237deg 33kt 4686 10277
- Alabama - Heat Advisory
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Heat Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Georgia - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Public Information Statement
- Illinois - Air Quality Alert
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Kentucky - Air Quality Alert , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert
- Michigan - Air Quality Alert
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Record Report
- Montana - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Lake Wind Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- North Carolina - Record Report
- North Dakota - Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Watch , Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Ohio - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- South Carolina - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- South Dakota - Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Tennessee - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Virginia - Flood Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- West Virginia - Areal Flood Warning , Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - Fire Weather Warning , Fire Weather Watch , Special Statement , Public Information Statement