Current Watches and Warnings
Nevada, Northwestern Nye County
Fire Weather Warning
Statement as of 2:11 AM PDT on September 03, 2015
Expires 11:00 PM EDT on September 04, 2015
... Red flag warning remains in effect until 8 PM PDT Friday for
gusty winds and low relative humidity for fire weather zone 457...
* affected area... fire weather zone 457 northern Nye
County/Lander and Eureka counties south of Highway 50.
* Winds... south to southwest 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 45 mph.
Winds will subside in the valleys after sunset... but
restrengthen quickly after sunrise Friday morning.
* Relative humidity... as low as 9 percent Thursday and Friday
* Impacts... the combination of gusty winds and low humidity will
create critical fire weather conditions.
A red flag warning means that critical fire weather conditions
are either occurring now... or will shortly. A combination of
strong winds... low relative humidity... and warm temperatures can
contribute to extreme fire behavior.
- Alaska - Areal Flood Advisory , Areal Flood Advisory, Areal Flood Watch , Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- California - Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Colorado - Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Air Quality Alert
- Florida - Flood Warning
- Hawaii - High Surf Warning , Record Report
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert
- Iowa - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Minnesota - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Montana - Record Report
- Nevada - Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- New Jersey - Air Quality Alert
- New York - Air Quality Alert
- North Carolina - Air Quality Alert
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Oregon - Frost Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Record Report
- Washington - Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Wyoming - Special Statement , Record Report