Current Watches and Warnings
Winter Weather Advisory
Statement as of 9:45 PM EST on January 25, 2015
Expires 12:00 PM EST on January 26, 2015
... Winter Weather Advisory remains in effect until noon EST
* locations... Perry County
* hazard types... snow
* snow accumulations... 1 to 3 inches.
* Timing... light rain will switch to all snow after 8 PM.
* Impacts... untreated roads may become snow covered... creating
for slick and hazardous driving conditions tonight and for the
Monday morning commute. Some reductions in visibility can be
expected as well. Motorists are urged to exercise caution and
allow extra time to reach your destination.
* Winds... north 5 to 10 mph.
* Temperatures... in the upper 20s.
A Winter Weather Advisory for snow means that periods of snow
will cause primarily travel difficulties. Be prepared for snow
covered roads and limited visibilities... and use caution while
Please report snow accumulations to the National Weather Service
by calling toll free... 800-401-9535... when you can do so safely.
This phone number is to be used for reporting purposes only.
You can also report winter weather by posting your report to the
Charleston West Virginia National Weather Service facebook Page...
or by using the twitter hashtag... nwsrlx.
Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or your favorite source of
weather information for the latest updates.
Additional details can also be found at www.Weather.Gov/rlx.
- Alabama - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Alaska - Wind Chill Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Blizzard Warning , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- California - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Coastal Flood Watch , Blizzard Warning
- Delaware - Coastal Flood Warning , Winter Storm Watch
- District of Columbia - Winter Weather Advisory
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement , High Surf Advisory
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory
- Idaho - Freezing Fog Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Illinois - Flood Advisory
- Indiana - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Public Information Statement
- Minnesota - Winter Weather Advisory
- Montana - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Jersey - Coastal Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Watch , Blizzard Warning , Winter Storm Warning
- New York - Coastal Flood Watch , Blizzard Warning , Winter Storm Watch , Winter Storm Warning
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Winter Weather Advisory
- North Dakota - Record Report
- Ohio - Winter Weather Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Oregon - Wind Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Air Stagnation Advisory , Record Report
- Rhode Island - Blizzard Warning
- South Carolina - Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Winter Weather Advisory , Special Statement
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Vermont - Winter Storm Warning , Winter Storm Watch
- Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Special Statement
- Washington - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- West Virginia - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Winter Weather Advisory
- Wyoming - Record Report