Current Watches and Warnings
South Carolina, Edgefield
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 4:07 AM EDT on October 10, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch in effect from 8 am EDT this morning through
The National Weather Service in Columbia has issued a
* Flash Flood Watch for a portion of central South Carolina...
including the following Aiken... Bamberg... Barnwell... Calhoun...
Chesterfield... Clarendon... Edgefield... Fairfield... Kershaw...
Lancaster... Lee... Lexington... Newberry... Orangeburg...
Richland... Saluda and ... Sumter.
* From 8 am EDT this morning through this evening
* rainfall amounts of 1 to 2 inches are likely across the
midlands. Higher amounts are possible in heavier showers. This
rain will be falling on saturated soils and will not only
aggravate ongoing flooding... but may lead to renewed areas of
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions may develop that lead
to flash flooding. Flash flooding is a very dangerous situation.
You should monitor later forecasts and be prepared to take action
should flash flood warnings be issued.
- Alaska - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Record Report
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Watch
- California - Lake Wind Advisory , Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Statement , Coastal Flood Advisory , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Special Statement
- Guam - High Surf Advisory
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Iowa - Special Statement
- Kansas - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Record Report
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory
- Minnesota - Special Statement
- Mississippi - Record Report
- Missouri - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Montana - High Wind Watch , High Wind Warning , Wind Advisory , Record Report
- Nebraska - Fire Weather Watch
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory , Record Report
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- New York - Frost Advisory
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flash Flood Watch, Coastal Flood Advisory
- Oklahoma - Record Report
- Oregon - Wind Advisory , Special Statement , Record Report
- South Carolina - Areal Flood Warning , Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning, Areal Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch
- South Dakota - Fire Weather Watch
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Vermont - Frost Advisory
- Washington - Wind Advisory , Special Statement
- Wisconsin - Special Statement
- Wyoming - High Wind Watch , Fire Weather Warning , Special Statement , Record Report