Current Watches and Warnings
Areal Flood Advisory
Statement as of 11:33 PM EDT on June 27, 2016
Expires 2:30 AM EDT on June 28, 2016
The National Weather Service in Morristown has issued a
* Flood Advisory for...
northeastern Rhea County in eastern Tennessee...
northeastern Meigs County in eastern Tennessee...
western Roane County in eastern Tennessee...
south central Morgan County in eastern Tennessee...
* until 230 am EDT
* at 1133 PM EDT... Doppler radar indicated heavy rain due to
thunderstorms. This will cause minor flooding in the advisory area.
Up to two inches of rain have already fallen.
* Some locations that will experience flooding include...
Kingston... Rockwood... Decatur... Fairview... Spring City... Midtown...
Harriman... Peakland... Ten Mile... Stinging Fork Falls S.P... .
Grandview... Piney falls S.P... .Pine Orchard and Eagle Furnace.
Be especially cautious at night when it is harder to recognize the
dangers of flooding.
Lat... Lon 3564 8500 3578 8490 3578 8488 3583 8480
3583 8477 3586 8473 3589 8471 3591 8468
3601 8474 3612 8466 3582 8446 3550 8482
- Alabama - Record Report
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Record Report
- California - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Colorado - Areal Flood Advisory
- Illinois - Beach Hazard Statement
- Indiana - Beach Hazard Statement , Beach Hazard Statement, Air Quality Alert
- Kentucky - Record Report
- Louisiana - Flood Warning
- Michigan - Beach Hazard Statement
- Nebraska - Special Statement
- Nevada - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Warning , Areal Flood Advisory
- Tennessee - Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Utah - Areal Flood Advisory , Fire Weather Warning , Record Report
- Virginia - Areal Flood Warning
- West Virginia - Areal Flood Warning
- Wyoming - Record Report