Current Watches and Warnings
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 8:17 PM CST on November 26, 2015
Expires 7:00 AM EST on November 29, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect through late Saturday
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of north central Texas and northeast Texas...
including the following areas... in north central Texas...
Bosque... Collin... Comanche... Cooke... Dallas... Denton...
Eastland... Ellis... Erath... Fannin... Grayson... Hamilton...
Hill... Hood... Hunt... Jack... Johnson... Kaufman... Mills...
Montague... Navarro... Palo Pinto... Parker... Rockwall...
Somervell... Stephens... Tarrant... wise and Young. In northeast
Texas... Delta... Henderson... Hopkins... Lamar... rains and Van
* Through 6 am CST Sunday morning
* rainfall amounts... widespread amounts of 3 to 7 inches with
locally higher totals will be possible through Saturday night.
The highest rainfall totals are expected to be near the Red
River and north of Interstate 20... with lower rainfall amounts
south of Interstate 20.
* Setup... a strong storm system and a persistent influx of
moisture will lead to multiple rounds of moderate to heavy
rainfall this evening through early Sunday across north and
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions are favorable for heavy
rain which may lead to flash flooding. You should monitor the
latest forecasts from the National Weather Service and be
prepared to take action should flash flood warnings be issued for
- Alabama - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Alaska - Special Statement , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flood Advisory, Flash Flood Watch
- American Samoa - Flash Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch
- Colorado - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Dense Fog Advisory
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory, Coastal Hazard Statement
- Idaho - Air Stagnation Advisory , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Illinois - Flood Warning , Areal Flood Watch , Flood Watch , Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Massachusetts - Special Statement
- Michigan - Flood Advisory , Winter Weather Advisory
- Minnesota - Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Montana - Record Report
- Nebraska - Winter Weather Advisory , Winter Storm Warning
- Nevada - Freeze Warning , Public Information Statement
- New Jersey - Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- New York - Dense Fog Advisory
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- Oregon - Frost Advisory , Hard Freeze Warning , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Puerto Rico - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Rhode Island - Special Statement
- South Carolina - Flood Warning , Coastal Flood Advisory
- Tennessee - Flash Flood Watch
- Utah - Wind Advisory , High Wind Warning , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Air Stagnation Advisory , Record Report
- Wyoming - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- - Tropical Storm Watch