Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 11:54 AM CDT on June 25, 2016
Expires 5:00 PM EDT on June 27, 2016
The Flood Warning continues for
the Sabine River near Mineola.
* Until Monday afternoon... or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 11:15 am Saturday the stage was 15.2 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast... the river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
tomorrow late evening.
* Impact... at 16.0 feet... expect flooding of low river bottoms with
secondary roadways along with picnic and recreational areas
becoming inundated as well. Ranchers should move cattle and
equipment to higher ground.
Lat... Lon 3278 9574 3263 9535 3257 9535 3259 9550 3273 9574
- Alabama - Record Report
- Alaska - Special Statement
- Arizona - Record Report
- Arkansas - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- California - High Surf Advisory , Heat Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Florida - Record Report
- Georgia - Air Quality Alert , Record Report
- Illinois - Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- Indiana - Air Quality Alert , Public Information Statement
- Iowa - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Maryland - Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Air Quality Alert
- Minnesota - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Mississippi - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Missouri - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Mexico - Public Information Statement
- New York - Air Quality Alert
- North Carolina - Public Information Statement
- North Dakota - Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Flood Warning
- Pennsylvania - Air Quality Alert
- South Carolina - Record Report
- Tennessee - Heat Advisory , Record Report
- Texas - Flood Warning
- Virginia - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Wisconsin - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Special Statement , Public Information Statement