Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 10:01 PM CDT on May 22, 2015
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on May 24, 2015
The Flood Warning continues for
the Navasota river near easterly.
* At 915 PM Friday the stage was 19.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 19 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast... the river is near crest now and is expected to fall to
below flood stage late Saturday night.
* At 19 feet, minor lowland flooding will occur from below easterly to
below Highway 21. Cattle in the flood plain could be affected.
Lat... Lon 3132 9638 3102 9631 3105 9619 3132 9626
Flash Flood Watch
Statement as of 6:36 AM CDT on May 23, 2015
Expires 1:00 AM EDT on May 25, 2015
... Flash Flood Watch remains in effect from 1 PM CDT this
afternoon through Sunday evening...
The Flash Flood Watch continues for
* portions of north central Texas... northeast Texas and south
central Texas... including the following areas... in north central
Texas... Bell... Bosque... Collin... Comanche... Cooke...
Coryell... Dallas... Denton... Eastland... Ellis... Erath... falls...
Fannin... Freestone... Grayson... Hamilton... Hill... Hood...
Hunt... Jack... Johnson... Kaufman... Lampasas... Limestone...
McLennan... Mills... Montague... Navarro... Palo Pinto... Parker...
Rockwall... Somervell... Stephens... Tarrant... wise and Young. In
northeast Texas... Anderson... Delta... Henderson... Hopkins...
Lamar... Leon... rains and Van Zandt. In south central Texas...
Milam and Robertson.
* From 1 PM CDT this afternoon through Sunday evening
* widespread showers and thunderstorms are expected to occur
across north central Texas this weekend. The heavy rain will
develop and affect the western portions of the area this
afternoon... with the activity gradually spreading eastward
tonight and into Sunday. The soil is already saturated... so any
additional heavy rainfall will cause flash flooding.
* Widespread rainfall of 1 to 3 inches are expected across all
of north central Texas. Higher amounts of 2 to 4 inches are
expected in the areas mainly north and west of the dfw
metroplex where localized amounts of up to 6 inches are
A Flash Flood Watch means that conditions are favorable for heavy
rain which may lead to flash flooding. You should monitor the
latest forecasts from the National Weather Service and be
prepared to take action should flash flood warnings be issued for
- Alabama - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Arizona - Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Flood Advisory , Record Report
- California - Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement , Record Report
- Colorado - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Florida - Coastal Hazard Statement
- Hawaii - Areal Flood Advisory , Wind Advisory
- Kansas - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report , Public Information Statement
- Louisiana - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Areal Flood Advisory , Record Report
- Maine - Fire Weather Warning , Public Information Statement
- Maryland - Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Winter Weather Statement , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Michigan - Fire Weather Warning
- Minnesota - Flood Warning
- Mississippi - Flood Warning , Record Report
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Montana - Lake Wind Advisory , Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Record Report
- New Hampshire - Fire Weather Warning , Public Information Statement
- New Jersey - Special Statement
- New York - Winter Weather Statement , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Ohio - Public Information Statement
- Oklahoma - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Oregon - Record Report
- Pennsylvania - Public Information Statement
- Rhode Island - Special Statement
- South Dakota - Flood Warning
- Tennessee - Record Report
- Vermont - Winter Weather Statement , Special Statement , Public Information Statement
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Public Information Statement
- Wyoming - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- - Small Craft Advisory