Current Watches and Warnings
Statement as of 9:59 PM CDT on September 15, 2014
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on September 16, 2014
... Frost advisory remains in effect until 8 am CDT Tuesday...
* temperature will fall into the lower to middle 30s overnight.
It is possible that a few of the typical cold spots could drop
to around 30 for a few hours if winds go calm for a period of
time late tonight.
* Sensitive vegetation may be damaged or killed by frost if
proper precautions are not taken to protect the plants.
A frost advisory means that frost is expected. Sensitive outdoor
plants may be killed if left uncovered.
- Alaska - Dense Fog Advisory , Record Report
- Arizona - Severe Thunderstorm Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Arkansas - Flood Warning , Public Information Statement
- Connecticut - Record Report
- Florida - Flood Warning , Coastal Hazard Statement
- Georgia - Flood Warning , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Hawaii - High Surf Advisory , Record Report
- Idaho - Air Quality Alert
- Illinois - Flood Warning
- Indiana - Flood Warning , Special Statement
- Louisiana - Public Information Statement
- Massachusetts - Record Report
- Michigan - Frost Advisory , Dense Fog Advisory , Special Statement
- Mississippi - Public Information Statement
- Missouri - Flood Warning , Hydrologic Statement
- Nevada - Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- New York - Record Report
- North Carolina - Flood Warning , Flood Advisory
- South Carolina - Flash Flood Watch , Dense Fog Advisory
- Texas - Areal Flood Advisory , Flash Flood Watch , Special Statement
- Vermont - Record Report
- Washington - Record Report
- Wisconsin - Frost Advisory
- Wyoming - Record Report