Current Watches and Warnings
West Virginia, Western Pendleton
Statement as of 8:28 PM EDT on October 19, 2014
Expires 9:00 AM EDT on October 20, 2014
... Freeze warning remains in effect from 2 am to 9 am EDT
* minimum temperatures... in the upper 20s to lower 30s.
* Impacts... unprotected vegetation sensitive to freezing
temperatures will be killed or damaged.
A freeze warning means sub-freezing temperatures are expected.
These conditions will kill sensitive crops and other vegetation.
- Arkansas - Flood Warning
- California - High Surf Advisory , Wind Advisory , Lake Wind Advisory , Beach Hazard Statement
- Connecticut - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Hawaii - Tropical Storm Warning , Flash Flood Watch , High Surf Advisory , High Surf Advisory, Flash Flood Watch , Record Report
- Idaho - Record Report
- Indiana - Public Information Statement
- Kentucky - Special Statement
- Maine - Freeze Warning
- Maryland - Frost Advisory
- Massachusetts - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Michigan - Public Information Statement
- Nevada - Lake Wind Advisory
- New Hampshire - Freeze Warning
- New Jersey - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- New York - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- North Carolina - Frost Advisory
- Ohio - Public Information Statement
- Pennsylvania - Freeze Warning , Frost Advisory
- Rhode Island - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Tennessee - Frost Advisory
- Virginia - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning
- Washington - Record Report
- West Virginia - Frost Advisory , Freeze Warning